The Next Ad
Facebook & Instagram
Google Search Auto Pilot
Media Injection FAQ
Adding a new Ad
Your campaign is already running, but you've forgotten to add that one special ad? No problem, it's very easy to add another one to the mix. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Go to the campaign.
2. Scroll down to Performance insights.
3. At the upper-right corner, you'll see the Add ad button. Click on it and select the ad type you wish to add. Obviously, the options depend on the chosen campaign goal.
4. Build the ad as you would in any other draft campaign.
5. Make sure the targeting is alright; all ad sets are targeted if you don't actively change the settings.
6. We'll add the ad to your campaign directly and verify with Facebook. This could take a couple of seconds.
7. Your ad will be added successfully to the campaign!
Note: It's not possible to use the multiple ad creator in a running campaign. This can only be used in a draft.