Connecting apps to The Next Ad Campaigns is done in three steps:
- Set up your Business Manager
- Create a Facebook app and ad the details of your mobile app to it
- Link your Facebook app to your ad account
Setting up your business manager (only if you haven't done so already):
- Go to https://business.facebook.com/. Scroll down and click get started.
- Enter a name for your business, select the primary page, and enter your name and work Email address. If you're not the admin of a page allows you to do so in this step. You need to be admin of a page in order to use the Business Manager.
- Click create business and your Business Manager has been set up.
- More information about Business Manager can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/help/1428785834029669/
Create a Facebook app:
- After setting up the Business Manager, you need to create a Facebook app. This is not a real app but only acts as a connection between your ads and your mobile apps in the app stores.
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/apps and click create new app.
- Follow through the steps in the wizard.
- After creating the app, notice the app ID and remember it.
Link your Facebook app to your ad account:
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/
- Select your Facebook app from the list
- Continue to my apps > settings > advanced.
- Scroll down and fill in your own Business Manager in the appropriate field. Only one Business Manager can be added here.
- Fill in the Ad account ID. Multiple ad account IDs can be inserted here. You can find your ad account by going to your Business Manager > settings > ad accounts and selecting the appropriate ad account will show you its ID.
Now you've successfully linked your app and are ready to use it on The Next Ad. Remember to connect the right ad account to The Next Ad, which has the connection with your mobile app setup. If you still can't see your app while starting a app install campaign, please go to Control panel > Ad accounts and click refresh on the appropriate account to get the latest settings from Facebook.