If you're with a partner or work on ad accounts or pages on behalf of another business, we recommend that the business invites you to access specific pages or ad accounts. You can also request access to their Pages and ad accounts.
What you will need before you start:
- A personal Facebook account to confirm your identity;
- An ad account you want to move to the Business Manager;
- (Optional) A Facebook Page you want to move to Business Manager. If you don't have one, you will be able to create a Page during setup;
- (Optional) The names and work email addresses of the people you would like to add to your business.
To sign up for Business Manager:
- Go to business.facebook.com.
- At the bottom of the page, click Get started.
- On the Getting Started page, click Next.
- Enter a name for your business, select the primary page, and enter your name and work email address. If you do not have a Page for your business yet, you can create one in this step. It's required to have a Page for your business.
- Click Create Business, and we will show you a message to welcome you to the Business Manager.
- Click Add People to add employees to your business and give them access to your ad account and Page. If you skip this step, learn how to add people to the Business Manager.