A step-by-step guide on how to connect and install your Shopify webshop to publishing your first campaign.
- Go to The Next Ad Shopping Autopilot on the Shopify App Store and click on the button: Add app
- Connect your store to Shopping Autopilot and continue to complete the setup
- Install the App and let us run an inventory check.
If you have received an error in the "App installed" step, this may be caused by your Shop having a password enabled You must make it public for Google to properly validate your shop and products. Continue this article to figure out how to troubleshoot the App installed error.
How to troubleshoot the App installed error?
In the Shopify App Installed step, you may bump into an error stating that your Shop is password enabled. Your shop needs to be made public in your Shopify settings for Google to properly validate your shop and products.
Follow the steps below for a Desktop description:
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Customize.
- Open the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Select Password page. If you don't see Password page in the menu, then you need to add password protection to your online store.
- To edit the sections on the password page, do the following:
- Click on the section that you want to edit. Most themes have header, content, and footer sections.
- Make changes to the section settings.
- Click Save.
- You can edit your theme settings, such as typography, color, social and favicon settings, to customize your password page. These settings also apply to the rest of your theme. To edit the theme settings, do the following:
- Click Theme settings.
- Click on the settings category that you want to edit.
- Make changes to the theme settings.
- Click Save.
Read all about Password protection for your online store in Shopify help center through this link.
In case of any questions or need of assistance, get in touch with our support team by email or by launching a chat conversation on the Shopping Autopilot platform itself.