Follow the steps below to add budget to your account:
Adding budget to your The Next Ad Suite Account
- Click here to log in to your The Next Ad Suite account.
- Once logged in, click on the ‘apps’ icon on the right side of your screen and click on ‘Billing & budget’.
- Now, click on ‘Wallets’.
- Click on ‘Add budget’.
- Enter the desired amount of budget that you would like to add to your wallet.
- Agree with the Terms & Conditions that apply to using the service and click ‘Next’.
You will be redirected to Stripe to complete your payment.
- Click ‘Transactions’ to get an overview of all costs that have been made on your Ad account and its timestamp.
You’ve now successfully added budget to your The Next Ad suite account. Check out the next part to find out how you can transfer this money to the right wallet.
Adding your budget to (one of) your wallets
- Go back to the ‘Wallets’ overview. Here you can now see your total credit balance and how your credit has been distributed.
- Click ‘New transfer’ to transfer credit between your wallets.
- Now you can transfer credit between your wallets. Insert the value of the credit that you would like to Transfer.
- Select the ‘From’ wallet, from which the balance will be transferred.
- Select the ‘To’ wallet to which the inserted transfer value will be distributed.
- Click ‘Transfer’ to complete your transfer. You will be brought back to the ‘Wallets’ overview page while we take care of the transfer.
That’s it! You have put a budget in your wallet and you are now ready to start running campaigns and promote your business online!