If, for any reason, you would like to request a refund of the budget that’s still left in one of your wallets, we’d be happy to assist you with that. Just follow the steps below and we refund your budget to your credit card as soon as possible:
- You can request a refund of the “not assigned” budget in your main wallet, as any budget assigned to underlying wallets (i.e. to Google Wallet) could be assigned for your enabled campaigns in that underlying wallet. If you wish to also request a refund for any budget in the underlying wallet(s), you’ll first need to pause any enabled campaigns related to that wallet and then transfer the budget back to your main wallet.
- You can apply for a refund from the “Wallets” page (App(s) → Billing & Budget → Wallets). Following this, click on the 3 dots next to New Transfer.
- Click the “refunds” button, which will open the “Apply for a refund” page
- On the “Apply for a refund” page you’ll be presented an overview of Your total budget, your “not assigned budget” (=the maximum available refundable budget”) and any budget that is assigned to your underlying wallets.
- Fill in the amount you wish to have refunded in the Request Amount field. As a small transactional fee applies to refunding the budget back to your credit card, this will automatically be deducted from the amount you wish to have refunded. On the far right you’ll be presented the amount that will be refunded.
- Optionally you can provide feedback why you’re applying for a refund.
- Click the tickbox that you agree with the Terms & Conditions that apply to the use of the refund service.
- Complete the request by confirming it by clicking on the “Apply” button
Our finance team will review your refund request within 5 working days and refund it your credit as soon as possible after.