If, for any reason, you would like to request a refund of the budget that’s still left in one of your wallets, we’d be happy to assist you with that.
Please note: Google takes up to 24 hours to unlock your ad account budget as there might still be delayed costs not reflected in the campaign reports. After 24 hours the budget will be unlocked and available to transfer back to your main wallet, from where you can refund your balance.
Follow the steps below to refund money to your credit card as soon as possible:
- First you need to transfer any money from your Google wallet back to your main wallet. You can read more about transfers between wallets here. Please note that you’ll first need to pause any enabled campaigns related to that wallet and then transfer the budget back to your main wallet.
- Once the money you wish to refund has been transferred to your main wallet, you can click the refund option in the Wallet dashboard which you find under the "...." 3 dots, next to the "New Transfer" button. Alternatively you can follow this link.
- On the “Apply for a refund” page you’ll be presented an overview of Your total budget, your “not assigned budget” (=the maximum available refundable budget”) and any budget that is assigned to your underlying wallets.
- Fill in the amount you wish to have refunded in the Request Amount field. A small transactional fee applies to refunding the budget back to your credit card, this will automatically be deducted from the amount you wish to have refunded. On the far right you’ll be presented the amount that will be refunded.
- Optionally you can provide feedback why you’re applying for a refund.
- Click the tickbox that you agree with the Terms & Conditions that apply to the use of the refund service.
- Complete the request by confirming it by clicking on the “Apply” button
Refunds take between 5 and 10 working days to settle with your bank. Unfortunately we can't influence this process as it's being taken care of by your bank.