Importing campaigns into The Next Ad is very simple. Just follow these steps and you are good to go:
- Open the campaigns section on the left-hand side menu bar and click Imports.
- Choose to Import Facebook campaigns.
Lastly, follow these steps:
- Choose a brand.
- Describe your import.
- Select the campaigns you want to import or choose to import them all.
It is important to know that:
- Any campaign that has been created on The Next Ad or has already been imported will be excluded from being imported.
- Importing many campaigns at once can take some time. Don't close your browser during this process, we'll let you know when it is done. Why don't you get a cup of coffee?
- We'll import the following information from your Facebook campaigns: Campaign name, Objective, Day Parting, Ad Sets, Schedule, Budget, Conversion Pixels, Related Audiences (Custom Audience, Lookalike, Website Custom Audiences, Targeting Groups), Included and Excluded Audiences, Page Fans and Friends of Page Fans, Bid info, Ad Groups, Creatives and URL tags.
Finally, it's also possible to exclude certain campaigns based on selecting their end date.
To import audiences, you should follow the steps written here.
It's also important to keep your browser window open while importing, since closing the browser will stop the importing. Re-opening it will start the importing from the last point.
If you're wondering how long it takes for us to import your campaigns, it only takes a couple of minutes until they're shown in your dashboard. If those minutes have passed and still there are no signs of the campaign appearing in your dashboard, do not hesitate to contact us via the chat or via firstname.lastname@example.org.