The Next Ad
Facebook & Instagram
Google Search Auto Pilot
Media Injection FAQ
Subscribed to Weekly Optimisation Email but didn't receive one?
You've subscribed to the automatic Weekly Optimisation Email to see how your campaigns have performed but didn't receive one a particular week? Don't panic!
There are some criteria your environment must fulfil before an automatic report is sent:
- Your environment must be active.
- At least one of your campaigns must have the Hyper Optimisation rule enabled.
- At least one of your campaigns must be Active: running or paused and not deleted.
- At least one of your campaigns must have finished recently: running in previous 7 days and not deleted.
- At least one of your campaigns must have had budget shifting done by our Hyper Optimisation process (you can see those in the Strategy Log) in the past 7 days.
If these criteria are met but none of the users in your environment opted in for receiving the Weekly Optimisation Email, the report won't be generated.
After calculations are done based on the statistics we get after the budget shifting, we make some additional checks:
- The number of additional "results" must be greater than 1
- The "saved hours" must be equal or greater than 1 hour
If all of these conditions are met, the report is generated and sent to the subscribed users via Email.
You haven't yet subscribed to the Weekly Optimisation Email? No problem, that's very easily done and is explained here.